REAL CLUB LAS BRISAS
One of the best golf courses in Spain
Real Club de Golf Las Brisas aspires to be the private club of choice for those who appreciate an exceptional golf experience in a relaxing social environment. Our focus is to provide excellent service, well maintained facilities, superb dining and a variety of social events and recreational activities for the benefit of our Members and their guests.
Las Brisas is one of my favourite courses in Europe. After the recent renovations of this Trent Jones original design, it is a great test of golf for players of all levels. Its great maintenance, the wonderful surroundings and perfect climate make Brisas a reference for golf in Continental Europe.
Gonzalo Fernandez-Castaño, PGA Tour Player
It’s one of the best courses in Spain which also brings me good memories thanks to the 1989 World Cup that my father played.
Alejandro Cañizares, European Tour Player
Over the past 50 years Real Club Las Brisas has hosted some of the world’s best players. Through the remodelling of the course, this delightful walking venue has been redesigned to respect and improve on the best aspects of the original design, as well as modified to create a new course which will not only continue to bring pleasure to the members, but once again challenge the professional player. Upon the realization of the new practice facility improvements, Las Brisas will be able to offer its members a complete top-level golf experience.
Kyle Phillips, Golf Architect
BECOME A MEMBER
Once the share has been purchased and transferred to the new shareholder, the applicant will have to fill in a Membership Application Form, bearing the supporting signatures of two active Members of the Club. Additionally, the following documents must be presented: a copy of the share certificate issued by the Notary; a handicap certificate from the applicant´s home club; a photocopy of the Passport or identity card; and 2 passport photographs. The completed application form is then posted for a period of not less than 15 days on the Club´s notice board. If there is no substantiated objection to the applicant, the Board of Directors will then make the final decision to approve the application.
The appropriate entry fee must be settled together with the annual membership fee for 2019 of 2.500€, together with any outstanding debts- if any- on the share
Handicap requirements are a maximum of 24 for men and 32 for ladies.
All those “Junior Members” who want to become “Full Members” will have a 50% reduction in all their fees (Entrance fee, Annual fee, etc) up until they are 30 years at the beginning of the calendar year.
(*) The Price of the share will be consistent with the available shares on offer.
RULES & ETIQUETTE FOR PLAY GOLF IN LAS BRISAS
- This is a Members’ club and guests will only be permitted on the course in the company of a Member.
- A Member may only have a máximum of 3 guests at one time and any non-member is restricted to a máximum of 8 games in a year. Spouses/partners are allowed a máximum of 12 rounds a year.
- All playing guests must present a current handicap certificate.
- Guests may only use the Practice Area during the hour before their starting time.
- Mobile phone calls are only allowed in the designated area located at the end part of the Clubhouse terrace.
- Domestic animals are strictly forbidden on all Club premises.
- Players are requested to report to the Starter 10 minutes before their start time.
- Flights are only made up as 4-balls, and therefore players booking less than a 4-ball must expect to be paired up with another player or group.
- Apart from club competitions, only match play or stableford games are allowed.
- The 65 tees may only be used by prior arrangement with the management.
- All players using electric golf carts must follow the rules of cart usage. They must at all times read and obey the signs.
- Carts are not allowed on or near tees or beyond signs on surrounds of all Greens.
- You should keep up with the game in front and aim to complete your round within four hours.
- The Rules of Golf Section 1 – Etiquette and Behaviour on the Course must be observed at all times.
- Any person contravening the above rules may be asked to leave the premises.
- Golf attire should be neat, tailored and consistent with the standards of the Club and tradition of the game of golf.
- The use of t-shirts, sleeveless t-shirts (men’s only), jeans, athletic apparel, bathing suits, cargo shorts and knee-lengthed shorts is forbidden. Caps must be worn with the peak forward.
- Flip-flops and sandals are not permitted in the premises of the Club.
- Denim jeans are acceptable in the Clubhouse only if they are neat & tidy, are of uniform colour and are free of any fraying, holes, rips or tears.
- Soft spikes are compulsory on the golf course at all times. No metal spikes or other athletic shoes are permitted.
The Pro Shop is well stocked with suitable clothing and any inadvertent errors may be quickly and easily corrected.
- Only invalidity cardholders will be considered for blue flags status.
- No more than 2 buggies in a flight.
- Two blue flags holders may share one buggie.
- Head Greenkeeper to decide on how many blue flags to be given on a day depending on the condition of the course.
- A Member without a blue badge can share a blue flagged Buggie.
- On each hole there will be an entry and an exit to the fairway (Bermuda grass) were Members should drive at all time, trying to avoid driving on roughs (Following instructions that the staff will supply).
- Blue flag holders may drive onto the par 3 holes except when indicated by the Course Manager, always respecting the aprons.
- Priority will be given to blue flag players playing in competitions.
- ANY abuse of any of these rules will lead to the removal of the privilege.
- Our members can enjoy the following correspondence with other golf clubs.
- Reservations are to be made through our caddy master.
- The presentation of your membership card will be required.
|Green Fee High Season||250,00 €|
|Buggy rental||40,00 €|
|Electric Trolley||15,00 €|
|Carrito a mano||Free|
|Club rental||50,00 €|
|Golf lessons||30,00 €||30 minutes|
|Practice ground||Members Only||Green fee players|
|Reception & Proshop||08:00 – 20:00||08:00 – 19:00|
|Club Storage||08:00 – 20:00||08:00 – 19:00|
|Locker Room||08:00 – 21:00||08:00 – 20:00|
|Maintenance Building||10:00 – 14:00||10:00 – 14:00|
|Administration Office||09:00 – 16:00||09:00 – 16:00|
OTHER SERVICES: Shop, Club Store, Reception, Bar, Restaurant, Social Rooms, Sauna, Locker Room, Car Park, Chiringuito and toilets on the golf course, maintenance building & administration office. SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE GREEN FEE: The use of the restaurant, cafeteria, practice ground, locker room, sauna and pull trolley.